TICKETING POLICIES - Please read before purchasing tickets.
1. Purchasing a ticket guarantees you admission, but not any particular seat. All performances feature open seating (you may sit anywhere you like). Please arrive 30 minutes before curtain time for best seat selection.
2. If you require special seating for a disability or any other reason, please call our Box Office at (434) 872-0184.
3. There are no refunds or exchanges unless you inform us by phone or e-mail at least 48 hours before scheduled curtain time. If a performance is cancelled by Play On, you are - of course - entitled to tickets to another performance or a refund.
4. The $1 per ticket service charge is not refundable under any circumstances.
5. Latecomers will be admitted at the discretion of the management, and only at an appropriate break in the action. Latecomers may be offered very limited seating options. There are no refunds or exchanges for latecomers. Please arrive on time.
6. Play On! reserves the right to ask for identification for tickets purchased using a senior, student or child discount.